Highlights of the report on the work of the government 2022(III)

  • Source: 本站
  • 06/29/2022 08:51
  • 0
  • 888

中央政府工作报告属于正式文本,语言简明扼要,用词经典讲究。报告的外文版是由中央党史和文献研究院专家翻译定稿,值得外事翻译逐字学习,对其中重点、要点内容的译文应做到烂熟于心。在此选取报告重点内容,并整理了相关英文译文,供学习参考。

(7)乡村全面振兴

all-around rural revitalization

近年来的全国两会上,“乡村振兴”是代表委员交流最多的话题之一。

完善和强化农业支持政策,接续推进脱贫地区发展,促进农业丰收、农民增收。We will refine and strengthen policies in support of agriculture, continue promoting development in areas lifted out of poverty, ensure good harvests, and promote growth in rural incomes.

(8)“六稳”、“六保”

ensure stability on six key fronts and maintain security in six key areas

“六稳”指的是稳就业、稳金融、稳外贸、稳外资、稳投资、稳预期工作。(ensure stability in employment, financial operations, foreign trade, foreign investment, domestic investment, and expectations)

“六保”分别是:保居民就业、保基本民生、保市场主体、保粮食能源安全、保产业链供应链稳定、保基层运转。(ensure security in job, basic living needs, operations of market entities, food and energy security, stable industrial and supply chains, and the normal functioning of primary-level governments)

(9)统筹考核

be assessed with appropriate flexibility

能耗强度目标在“十四五”规划期内统筹考核,并留有适当弹性,新增可再生能源和原料用能不纳入能源消费总量控制。 energy consumption per unit of GDP to be assessed with appropriate flexibility within the framework of the 14th Five-Year Plan;

“统筹考核”是指不单针对某个具体指标进行考核,而是统筹整个能源系统,包括碳排放、与能源有关的经济指标以及安全因素等等。这一举措有利于保障我国能源安全、经济与绿色,三者协调发展。

三、2022年政府工作任务

Major Tasks for 2022

(一)着力稳定宏观经济大盘,保持经济运行在合理区间。

Achieving stable macroeconomic performance and keeping major economic indicators within the appropriate range

提升积极的财政政策效能。

We will see that the proactive fiscal policy is more effective.

加大稳健的货币政策实施力度。

We will step up implementation of the prudent monetary policy.

强化就业优先政策。

We will strengthen the employment-first policy.

确保粮食能源安全。

We will ensure food and energy security.

防范化解重大风险。

We will prevent and defuse major risks.

(二)着力稳市场主体保就业,加大宏观政策实施力度。

Keeping the operations of market entities stable and maintaining job security by strengthening macro policies

实施新的组合式税费支持政策。

We will implement a new package of tax-and-fee policies to support enterprises.

加强金融对实体经济的有效支持。

We will encourage the financial sector to provide more effective support to the real economy.

推动降低企业生产经营成本。

We will help lower business costs.

落实落细稳就业举措。

We will fully implement all measures to stabilize employment.

(三)坚定不移深化改革,更大激发市场活力和发展内生动力。

Steadfastly deepening reform to strengthen market vitality and internal momentum for development

加快转变政府职能。

We will step up efforts to transform government functions.

促进多种所有制经济共同发展。

We will promote the common development of enterprises under all forms of ownership.

推进财税金融体制改革。

We will advance reforms of the fiscal, taxation, and financial systems.

(四)深入实施创新驱动发展战略,巩固壮大实体经济根基。

Further implementing the innovation-driven development strategy and strengthening the foundation of the real economy

提升科技创新能力。

We will raise our capacity for scientific and technological innovation.

加大企业创新激励力度。

We will provide stronger incentives to promote innovation among enterprises.

增强制造业核心竞争力。

We will boost the core competitiveness of manufacturing.

促进数字经济发展。

We will encourage development of the digital economy.

(五)坚定实施扩大内需战略,推进区域协调发展和新型城镇化。

Expanding domestic demand and promoting coordinated regional development and new urbanization

推动消费持续恢复。

We will promote the sustained recovery of consumption.

积极扩大有效投资。

We will increase effective investment.

增强区域发展平衡性协调性。

We will promote balanced and coordinated development among regions.

提升新型城镇化质量。

We will improve new urbanization initiatives.

(六)大力抓好农业生产,促进乡村全面振兴。

Boosting agricultural production and promoting all-round rural revitalization

加强粮食等重要农产品稳产保供。

We will step up efforts to ensure stable production and sufficient supply of grain and other important agricultural products.

全面巩固拓展脱贫攻坚成果。

We will fully consolidate and build on our achievements in poverty elimination.

扎实稳妥推进农村改革发展。

We will steadily and prudently advance rural reform and development.

(七)扩大高水平对外开放,推动外贸外资平稳发展。

Pursuing higher-standard opening up and promoting stable growth of foreign trade and investment

多措并举稳外贸。

We will adopt a package of steps to stabilize foreign trade.

积极利用外资。

We will make greater use of foreign investment.

高质量共建“一带一路”。

We will promote high-quality cooperation under the Belt and Road Initiative.

深化多双边经贸合作。

We will deepen multilateral and bilateral economic and trade cooperation.

(八)持续改善生态环境,推动绿色低碳发展。

Continuing to improve the environment and promoting green and low-carbon development

加强生态环境综合治理。

We will take holistic steps to improve the environment.

有序推进碳达峰碳中和工作。

We will take well-ordered steps to achieve peak carbon emissions and carbon neutrality.

(九)切实保障和改善民生,加强和创新社会治理。

Ensuring and improving the people’s wellbeing and promoting better and new ways of conducting social governance

促进教育公平和质量提升。

We will improve the fairness and quality of education.

提高医疗卫生服务能力。

We will improve medical and health services.

加强社会保障和服务。

We will improve social security and social services.

继续保障好群众住房需求。

We will continue to meet people’s housing needs.

丰富人民群众精神文化生活。

We will enrich people’s intellectual and cultural lives.

推进社会治理共建共治共享。

We will advance social governance based on collaboration, participation, and common gains.


Previous: Loading…
Next: Loading…